Friday, February 19, 2010

CAMERABAG is back, baby

Hey all you fellow photo lovers,

Remember when I lost my iphone (twice)? Remember how upset I was about losing the amazing app called CAMERABAG? Well, I don't have an iphone again but my boyfriend was wonderful and bought me an ipod touch (which is awesome because I get all the apps and fun stuff without paying for internet...just gotta hope I can get wifi when needed) anywho....it takes a little back and forth and work but I'm able to take photos off of my computer, and doctor them up through the CAMERABAG app on my ipod then send them back to the computer. It's a few extra steps but still oh so exciting. So, basically I'll be able to properly update this blog for all you people!

Oh, be excited. I know I am.

Here are a few I messed with today:

Baby Chet, Lulu's little brother. Notice the teeth?!
One of my best friends, Susana. Doing her fierce pose for me during lunch.
Two favorites: Jay and Madison


Keep checking in on me and my other blogs: marissaforbes.blogspot.com and republicbrooklyn.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment